We seek a world where people live in healthy and self-sustaining communities who honor Christ.
We assist East Africans in developing healthy and self-sustaining communities that honor Christ in three essential areas:
– Spiritual Health – to encourage disciples who love and live like Jesus
– Physical Health – to improve the health & well-being of individuals & families
– Economic Health – to develop ongoing, sustainable living wages for workers
– Christ-centered – we seek His will in all that we do.
– Local Control – our goal to assist, not control, the efforts of East Africans.
– Self Sustainability – we help create solutions that are not dependent on our long-term involvement.